NOW HIRING: Residential Sales Consultant
Inspection Resolution General Contractors is looking for a person to run the sales side of our Inspection Objection Resolution and Pre-Listing Services.
What does this new position in my company look like?
- Meet with potential clients
- Educate clients on IRGC’s Pre-Listing Services
- Obtain all information on the job site so IRGC can provide accurate estimates
- Present estimates to clients
- Follow up with clients
- Actively prospect and network with other Real Estate Agents within the real estate industry to share IRGC’s Objection Resolution and Pre-Listing Services
In case you haven’t used IRGC before or are unfamiliar with our company, let me tell you a bit about us.
Inspection Resolution General Contractors have been in the construction contracting business for over 30 years. From our beginnings in complete residential home construction, we have always had a passion for doing a high-quality job and inspiring trust with our customers. Our revolutionary “pay at closing”, Inspection objection resolution, and Pre-Listing services have become very popular in the home sale industry. Our mission is to make sure EVERY HOME SALE GETS THE HIGHEST SALE PRICE.
So what’s it like to work for Inspection Resolution General Contractors?
Unlimited income potential! Our Inspection Resolution and Pre-Listing Services have consistently gotten rave reviews from their ease of use to the increased price of home sales, and we are only getting started! Our Residential Sales Consultants have a potentially unlimited ability to earn commissions. IRGC has a unique service that is unmatched in the Denver real estate market. You will be able to promote two services that NOBODY else in the market is able to offer.
How does one know if they would be a good fit for this role at Inspection Resolution General Contractors? To be a good fit for the position we look for the following:
- Do you have prior sales experience, particularly in real estate?
- Do you have knowledge of the residential home construction/remodel industry?
- Are you driven to prospect and share services with unlimited potential?
- Do you have the willingness to take the initiative?
- Do you have a competitive desire to win?
- Are you personable and love to work with Home Sellers?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you good at using technology?
If you resonate with the potential of this opportunity or know somebody that you think is a match, we would love to speak with or hear from you!
Contact us today to learn more.
Our company values are etched in stone and we don’t deviate from them:
At Inspection Resolution General Contractors safety will always come first as we strive for accident-free projects.
A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers is essential to our company’s success. Our employees are part of the decision-making process. Team involvement is necessary for improvement.
We are committed to the highest ethical standards. It’s what our Customers expect from us and what our employees expect from their leadership and each other. This is earned through our performance and by our example. The very heart of our business is the faith our clients have in us to complete their dream project.
We communicate within IRGC from the bottom to the top and from the top down. We offer an environment for participation and creativity for all of our employees and tailor our services to personalize communications with our Customers.
Inspection Resolution General Contractors proudly serves Denver, Aurora, Englewood, Littleton, Lakewood, Parker, Castle Rock, Arvada, Northglenn, and Wheat Ridge.